QUALITY CONTROL CLERK – 6 month contract
Chester, Nova Scotia
WE DESIGN IT. WE BUILD IT.
Canadian owned, entrepreneurial, globally-recognized, and located in Chester, Nova Scotia. We want people who are hands-on and excited to make an impact on the company, and the industry.
The position overview is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job.
- Organize and locate all required information to complete the data packages for contracts
- Communicating with Customers, Suppliers and 3rd Party Representatives
- Organize, Complete and manage inspections of incoming materials
- Participate in process inspection on critical parts/dimensions coming from machine shop and welding
- Launching, maintaining, and communicating Non-Conformance Reports and NCR Log
- Scan and file Final Inspection Reports (FIR) and Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Assist in process implementation and improvement relating to quality control activities
- Launching and Maintaining Corrective Actions and CAR Log
- Support and Maintenance of the Quality Management System where applicable
- Assisting Engineering, Quality, and Production departments when and where required
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM WORKING HERE
- Gain experience in a medium sized company; a company who successfully competes with the large, multi-national corporations
- Enhance your skills in quality, manufacturing, and ISO experience through your involvement in supporting the Engineering, and Production departments
- Get valuable work experience and exposure to sales, engineering and manufacturing
- Witness and be hands-on with design/build/testing of our equipment
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK
- Training in Industrial Engineering, ISO, Quality Management Programs
- Experience in manufacturing environment an asset
- Proven experience in metal fabrication of steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis
- Work in a co-operative group atmosphere
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
Qualified candidates are invited to submit your resume quoting HAW QC Clerk in the subject line.
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
Accessibility accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No recruiters please.