This position is responsible for repairing and servicing equipment at our facility as well as at our customers’ sites. When in the plant this position is responsible for working in an assembly capacity. The position overview is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job.
• Construction of new-build plumbing; hoses, tubing, valve assemblies
• Travel to customers’ sites to troubleshoot and repair equipment
• Oversee the installation of new equipment at customers’ sites
• Operate and inspect equipment to diagnose problems
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK
• Fluid Power Specialist/Mechanical Engineering Technician/Heavy Equipment Mechanic or equivalent experience
• Electronics aptitude with exposure to troubleshooting electronic systems an asset
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Able and willing to travel nationally and internationally for extended periods
• Proven ability to work well independently as well as with a team
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Quote HAW Service in the subject line.
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please.